The Best Golf ‘Job’ in the World
Ever dreamt of a job where you just play golf? You could be about to swing into that dream post. We are offering one lucky individual a golf job with a difference, albeit it’s not an official job and only temporary for two weeks but who cares right?!
Scotland is ‘The Home of Golf’; it’s where the game began and is one of the best, if not the best golfing destination on the planet.
We’re looking for the right candidate to play golf in all 7 golfing regions around Scotland in a golf extravaganza. Playing some of the best courses, unearthing unique golf experiences, sampling our amazing Scottish hospitality, food, drink and lots more.
We are now accepting applications for this two week ‘job’ where you will travel the country playing golf along the way. What’s the catch? Just a small one – we have to make you work a little by creating amazing content on the courses, at the places you stay, where you eat out and areas you explore, all for you to put together a golfer’s dream come true Golf Guide to Scotland.
The lucky winner will play a Ryder Cup Venue, a course where The Open began, the Number two course in the world as voted by Golf Digest plus many more.
To apply we need you to create a short video reviewing your own course or any course in the most fun way (video should be 60 – 90 seconds long) you can use drone footage, phones, cameras or whatever works best for you.
- Play 2 rounds of golf in each of the 7 regions and bring your best golf buddy along to accompany you.
- 14 rounds of golf and 15 nights accommodation will be provided.
- Explore other golf courses and points of interest in each area and discover information to inspire visiting golfers.
- Sample the area’s 19th holes and restaurants offering the best of food and drink.
- Create Vlogs for YouTube, Instagram posts and stories and posts on your social media networks throughout each day.
- On completion of the trip, you will produce a blog and YouTube video of your adventure in Scotland, The Home of Golf.
- All golf tee times and lunch at the courses are provided for as will B&B accommodation and car hire/ travel to Scotland
- You will receive an allowance of £750.00GBP each for the duration off your trip.
- Applications open – 9th July 2018
- Applications close – 27th July 2018
- Winner announced – 3rd August 2018
- Two weeks in Scotland starts on Saturday 1st – Sunday 16th September 2018 (Applicants must be available to visit on these dates)
To apply we need you to create a short video reviewing your own course or any course in the most fun way (video should be 60 – 90 seconds long) you can use Drone footage, phones, cameras or whatever works best for you. Upload your video to YouTube and paste the link in the application form.
Let’s see your presenting skills by applying below.